Bay of Islands, NZ, Helicopter & Boat Cruise
The Ultimate Adventure of Sea, Land, and Flight
Explore the magnificent Bay of Islands with a private helicopter and cruise tour.
Experience the magnificent views of 144 Islands on our amazing journey that will show you what New Zealand is all about.
Tour starts nice and early in the morning with a private 3-hour scenic drive north of Auckland to the beautiful town of Paihia.
Depart Paihia on the Sea Shuttle Boat for a relaxing cruise taking you on an informative tour of the Islands.
Stop at Roberton Island where you disembark to enjoy the beach at your leisure.
Enjoy a tasty pre-packed picnic lunch on the beach.
Island activities: walking tracks, swimming, snorkelling or just relaxing (Snorkelling equipment is available).
After 2-3 hours on the island, you will be picked up again on the Sea Shuttle for the transfer to a custom built Helicopter Barge in the heart of the Islands.
Depart on a stunning Scenic Helicopter Flight to the famous Hole in the Rock.
After you land back in Paihia, we will take you on a sightseeing trip around Paihia & Waitangi before departing back to Auckland.
* Please advise any dietary requirements you may have at the time of booking.
- Pick up & Drop Off at Hotel or Airport.
- Complimentary Snacks & water.
- Private Transfer to Paihia.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Paihia Beach.
- Boat Cruise. (Small Group)
- Stop at Roberton Island.
- Picnic Lunch.
- Snorkelling, walking hikes or relaxing on the beach.
- Scenic helicopter flight to the Hole in the Rock. (Small Group)
- Paihia & Waitangi sightseeing.Tour
- Duration: Approximately12 Hrs