Beach Horse Riding, Wine Tasting & Art Trail
Where Nature and Animals meet Good Wine and Art
Join us for an amazing Beach Horse Riding, Wine Tasting & Art Trail Private Tour experience.
Combine a unique Horse Ride on the beach with tasting some of New Zealand’s Luxurious wines after strolling down one of the most beautiful Sculpture Tracks between the Vineyards.
Enjoy a scenic Horse Ride on one of The Most Beautiful Beaches in NZ, Watching the Blue Water hugging the white sand while soaking in the sunshine. If you are especially fortunate you may be able to ride with the Wild Dolphins as they play in the waves but this cannot be guaranteed.
Discover a unique Art Trail between the Vines at Brick Bay and taste NZ’s Luxurious Wines.
Experience sculpture framed by towering Native Trees and majestic palms, abundant birdlife and green pastures, overlooking the Brick Bay Vineyard.
The Glass House Kitchen is where you’ll enjoy the Wine Tasting & Lunch overlooking the shimmering lake.
* Choices of horse riding levels: Learners, Intermediate or Experienced.
* Previous horse riding experience is not necessary.
* Maximum Weight of the Rider shall not exceed 100KG (220 pounds)
* Please advise any dietary requirements you may have at the time of booking.
- Pick up & Drop Off at Hotel or Airport.
- Private Trasport with Professional Tour Guide.
- Complimentary Snacks & water.
- Guided 1 hr horse riding at Pakiri beach.
- Brick Bay Sculpture Trail (1 hr walk).
- Lunch at the famous Suspended Glass House.
- Wine tasting.
Tour Duration: 6 Hrs