Discover Auckland City & The Maori Culture
Tour one of the Top 10 cities in the world!
Discover Auckland on your cultural tour of Auckland, Haka Performance, Maori Instruments and Games
Become part of our whanau (Family) and learn about New Zealand’s beautiful Maori culture through this amazing experience.
Practise the traditional Māori greeting, the Hongi which is done by pressing one’s nose and forehead, at the same time, to another encounter.
Watch Haka Performance (War Dance) directly from knowledgeable and passionate descendants of the
land wearing traditional clothes.
Explore rare and spectacular plants in an ever-changing display can be seen in each of the two barrel-vaulted Victorian style glass houses in the Winter Gardens. Your tour guide will teach you on our Authentic Musical Instruments, Dances and Games that our ancestors have used for generations.
Experience a traditional Karakia (prayer) greeting from your guide before you enjoy a delicious pre-packed picnic Lunch and learn about the culture of sharing Kai (food).
* Please advise any dietary requirements you may have at the time of booking
- Pick up & Drop off at Hotel.
- Complimentary Snacks & water.
- Hongi (Traditional Maori Greeting).
- Maori Culture, traditions & Language education.
- Maori Culture Haka Performance.
- Winter Gardens.
- Traditional Musical Instruments.
- Authentic Maori Games.
- Karakia (Maori Prayer).
- Picnic Lunch on the beach.
- Auckland City Sightseeing.