Discover the Beauty of Rotorua
Experience Geysers, Boiling Mud Pools, and Maori Culture
Rotorua Cultural Experience Tour
Explore Te Whakarewarewa, a 60-hectare Geothermal Valley, showcasing the famous Rotorua mud pools and over 500 geothermal wonders, including the Pohutu Geyser, the Southern Hemisphere’s largest active geyser!
Visit live Kiwi Birds, watch master Carvers And Weavers at work, and hear our guides share stories passed down from their ancestors.
Be enthralled by Māori Cultural Performances, featuring traditional storytelling and entertainment. You even get the opportunity to participate in the graceful Poi Dance or ferocious Haka.
Taste an exquisite Kai (Māori feast) Lunch OR Dinner prepared in the traditional Hangi style.
Tour Duration: 11 Hrs
* You can choose from 2 options
1. Early start (6-6:30 AM) + Lunch option OR
2. Late start (12-12:30 PM) + Dinner option.
* Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements when booking.
- Pick up & Drop off at Hotel or Airport.
- Private Vehicle Transport with a Professional Guide Driver.
- Te Puia Valley, Mud Pools, Erupting Geyser & live Kiwi Bird.
- Carving & weaving Institute.
- Maori Village & Haka Performance.
- Hangi Lunch OR Dinner.