Explore this Amazing Private Tour of the Peninsula
Marine Reserve, Volcanic Scenery and Natural Spa Pool
The Coromandel Peninsula Private Tour
The Coromandel Peninsula was formerly known largely for its Hardrock Gold Mining and Kauri industries; but is now a mecca for tourism, especially ecotourism.
Enjoy a Boat Ride into coastal islands of the marine reserve, reefs, massive sea caves, and bays, including the world famous Cathedral Cove, Blowholes, Narnia film locations with an opportunity to see marine life ex. dolphins, seals & little blue penguins (not guaranteed).
The magnificence of this natural Volcanic Scenery is legendary and the approach by sea, combined with an insightful commentary further enhances the experience.
Join a 1-hour Train Ride at the Driving Creek Railway that climbs up the hill to the Eyeful Tower. At the top, you will be fascinated by the panoramic views over the island-studded Hauraki Gulf.
Dig a private pool at the famous Hot Water Beach for a unique experience of your own natural spa pool. There are two fissures at Hot Water Beach issuing water as hot as 64C (147F) at a rate as high as 15 litres/minute. This water contains large amounts of salt (NOT salt water), calcium, magnesium, potassium, fluorine, bromine, and silica.
* Upgrades to Charter boats, seaplane or Helicopter transfer are available on request.
* Please advise any dietary requirements you may have at the time of booking.
- Pick up & Drop Off at Hotel or Airport.
- Private Transfer.
- Complimentary Snacks & water.
- Boat Cruise to Cathedral Cove, Blowholes & Narnia film locations.
- Scenic Train Ride at Driving Creek Railway.
- Picnic Lunch.
- Hot Water Beach.
Tour Duration: 12 Hrs