Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Zealong Tea & Kiwi Bird House
Discover unique New Zealand experiences on this tour!
Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Zealong Tea & Kiwi Bird House Private Tour
Experience Zealong tea tasting & learn the art of tea appreciation then go along the tea trail through the history of tea as we explore unique sculptures and scenic stops to learn how tea is picked and processed.
Your Guide will then take you on a 50 mins group tour inside the Waitomo Glow-worm Cave explaining the history of the Cave, the glowing worms and the formations.
Relax on a flat bottom boat that will glide through the Waitomo River while you gaze silently at the sparkling worms. Look out at the native bush of the Waitomo region in the iconic open-air restaurant and enjoy fresh cooked lunch.
Visit New Zealand’s largest free-flight dome aviary and view active kiwi birds throughout the day in Otorohanga Sanctuary.
* This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
* Please advise any dietary requirements you may have at the time of booking.
- Pick Up & Drop Off at Hotel.
- Private Vehicle Transport with a Professional Guide Driver.
- Complimentary Snacks & water.
- Zealong Tea Estate Guided Group tour & tasting.
- Waitomo Glowworm Cave Guided Group tour.
- Lunch at the Waitomo Restaurant.
- Boat Ride through Waitomo River.
- Otorohanga Bird Sanctuary Visit.
Tour Duration: 10 Hours