Our Terms & Conditions
By purchasing and/or using Auckland & Beyond Tours you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
1. Travel must commence on the day specified when the tour is purchased unless notified otherwise.
2. Prices are in New Zealand Dollars.
3. Child age is from 3-12 years old. Infant (0-2)
4. For Airline Crew Special Price you must present a Valid Aircrew ID to be legible for the discount.
5. Travel agent vouchers or website E-Tickets are not valid until confirmed by Auckland & Beyond Tours.
6. Cancellation policy: In the event, you have purchased a tour and subsequently wish to cancel it, Auckland & Beyond Tours may refund your booking at its sole discretion, in which event you will be charged a cancellation fee as follows:
a. 6-10 days prior to the date of the tour – 25% of your ticket plus any booking fees and charges.
b. 3-5 days prior to the date of the tour – 50% of your ticket plus any booking fees and charges.
c. 24 hours or less will be charged 100% of the ticket.
7. Changes to reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to departure. All reservations and changes must be made by contacting our reservations department:
8. Auckland & Beyond Tours reserves the right to vary any fares, routes, overnight stops, pricing, inclusions, accommodation operators, departure dates, times and locations without notice. Auckland & Beyond Tours reserve the right to substitute other vehicles in place of our own. Auckland & Beyond Tours inclusions and advertised accommodation operators are not guaranteed and will be provided where possible.
9. Auckland & Beyond Tours will endeavour to adhere to stated departure and arrival times but will not be liable for any failure to meet those times or for any cancellation or delay of any activities or services.
10. Auckland & Beyond Tours shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including indirect or consequential loss or damage, arising directly or indirectly out of a cancellation or abandonment of, or delay to any trip however, caused.
11. Auckland & Beyond Tours will not be liable for the sickness of, injury to, or death of, any passenger, or the loss of, or damage to, any personal effects, whether caused by Auckland & Beyond Tours’ negligence or otherwise. There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of a tour and Auckland & Beyond Tours recommends that you obtain travel insurance to cover any sickness, injury, or loss that may occur while you are travelling with Auckland & Beyond Tours.
12. You agree to indemnify Auckland & Beyond Tours against any loss, damage or expense suffered or incurred by Auckland & Beyond Tours, its officers, employees, agents or related companies as a result of any claim by any third party whose claim arises from your use of your ticket or your acts or omissions while travelling on any Auckland & Beyond Tours service.
13. Where the services of another operator are provided as part of the Auckland & Beyond Tours it is agreed and understood that Auckland & Beyond Tours has no responsibility whatsoever for any default of that operator.
These terms and conditions are governed by the law of New Zealand and you and Auckland & Beyond Tours agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand in any dispute. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
14. Auckland & Beyond Tours may, at any time and without notice, vary any of these terms and conditions or the Prices.
15. Auckland & Beyond Tours will not be liable for breach of, or any failure to perform its obligations under, these terms and conditions where such breach or failure is caused by anything beyond Auckland & Beyond Tours’ reasonable control.
16. Minimum numbers are required to operate any tour & if it’s not met the tour might be cancelled. (Alternate options will be offered)