Boat Ride to the Maori Rock Carving, Bungy Jumping & Huka Water Falls
Join us for our Private Lake Taupo Explorer Experience.
Visit Taupo, The heart of New Zealand’s North Island. Lake Taupō is about the size of Singapore.
Created nearly two thousand years ago by a volcanic eruption so big it darkened the skies in Europe and China.
Lake Taupō is home to the famous Māori Rock Carvings, only accessible by boat. Take a relaxing 2-hour boat trip aboard a replica steam boat.
Feel the thrill of flight at New Zealand’s highest bungy jump or try the extreme Taupo Cliff hanger known as the bungy swing! Enjoy a pre packed picnic lunch on the banks of Taupo’s famous waterfalls known as Huka Falls where you can witness more than 220,000 litres of water per sec barrelling over 11-
* Bungy jump can be swapped to Craters of the moon volcanic experience or Prawn fishing experience.
* Please advise any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Pick Up & Drop Off at Hotel.
- Complimentary Snacks &
- Steamboat ride to the famous Maori Rock Carving.
- Picnic Lunch at Huka Waterfalls.
- Bungy Jumping or Swinging.
Tour Duration: 12 Hours