Te Puia Geothermal Valley & Skyline Rotorua Combo
Experience Maori Culture, Geothermal Wonders, Native Birds & Adrenaline Adventures
Daily tours from Auckland to Rotorua’s Geothermal Valley + Rotorua SkyLine
Save money when you book two tours in one day, grab the combo deal for a special full day tour! Experience the Te Puia Geothermal Valley & Skyline Combo Tour with Auckland & Beyond Tours!
Tour starts with us picking you up from your accommodation in Auckland city or Airport, we head south of Auckland towards Bay of Plenty on three-hour scenic drive to Rotorua.
Then you enjoy the 60-hectare site which is a home to New Zealand’s Maori Arts and Crafts Institute, a live kiwi enclosure, the world’s famous Pohutu Geyser, and more than 500 natural geothermal wonders.
After That; We will take you to Rotorua’s Skyline to enjoy the following adventures:
- Gondola Ride up to Rotorua Skyline.
- 3 Luge Rides between 3 different levels tracks.
- 50m Skyswing above Rotorua Skyline.
- Zipline 400m with 80km/h speed through Redwood forests.
After you finish your Adrenaline Adventures, we head back through the scenic roads to your Auckland City accommodation or Airport.
Tour Duration: 12-13 Hrs
Pick Up: 6:15 to 6:45 am
- Pick Up from Auckland CBD or Auckland Airport.
- Water & Snacks.
- Te Puia Geothermal Valley Admission.
- Kiwi Bird Watching, Mud Pools, Pohuto Geyser Eruption, National Carving School.
- Admission to Rotorua Skyline including:
3 Luge Rides – 50m Sky Swing – 383m Zipline through Red Wood Forests.
- Drop off back to CBD or Airport.
Cabin Crew $350 pp
Add Authentic Hangi Lunch $58 pp
Experience the taste of our culture with a hangi meal prepared using ancient geothermal cooking techniques.
Add Cultural Performance + $35pp
Take a trip back through time and be entertained by our unique performers as we showcase our vibrant Māori culture through dance and song.